Help to Buy
1. Select the products you like by clicking the Add to Cart button.
2. Products for which the Shopping Cart button is not displayed cannot be ordered at this time. Information on product availability can be requested by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 623 3333.
3. You can change the recommended quantity in the shopping cart. If you decide that you still do not want to buy the product, select 0 (zero) and the product will be deleted from the shopping cart. When changing the quantities, be sure to click the Update Cart button to recalculate the amount of the cart contents. Clicking the Delete button will remove all products in the shopping cart.
4. Once the products have been selected and the quantities checked, it is time to place the order. To do this, click the Place Order button. You will be presented with an order form, which will also be sent to the e-mail address you entered during registration.
5. There are several ways to receive the ordered goods: by selecting "I will pick you up" from the drop-down menu, you can receive the goods from the Keila office at Haapsalu mnt 21. The goods can also be ordered at the nearest Omniva or ItellaSmartpost parcel machine. It is possible to use a courier service, the price of the selected courier service is added to the price of the ordered goods. We deliver more than 100eur orders free of charge.
6. To confirm the order, fill in all the fields marked with an asterisk and confirm the order.
7. In the e-shop it is possible to pay via the e-bank link. After paying for the goods, exit the e-banking page by clicking the "Back to the merchant" button and you will be redirected back to the hansashop.eu page. PayPal, credit card payment and Liisi installment payment are also available. If you wish, you can also choose to pay by invoice.
8. For larger orders, contact our service center email@example.com
9. Orders submitted in the e-shop will be reviewed within 2 working days. If the desired goods are not currently in stock or the order cannot be fulfilled in the e-shop for any other reason, a hansashop.eu representative will contact you in writing to agree on a full or partial refund of the amount paid or a longer delivery time with the customer's consent.
10. The goods will be sent according to the delivery time indicated with the product (the indication "in stock" does not mean that the goods are in our offices). If the order takes longer to complete, the customer will be notified by e-mail or telephone.
RETURNS AND CLAIMS
11. The customer has the right to return the goods and receive a refund for the goods within 14 days from the date of delivery (excluding transport costs). Upon return of the goods, the return shipping costs shall be paid by the customer, except for defective goods. The amount to be returned is transferred to the customer's bank account (the same one from which the goods were originally paid for within 30 days).
12. The returned goods must not have been used and must be in the original packaging. It is not possible to return goods that have exceeded the shelf life, goods that have been broken or damaged by the customer due to incorrect use (eg non-compliance with the conditions indicated in the instructions for use). Returnable cosmetics, perfumery and intimate products must be in unopened packaging.
13. If you have any complaints, please contact our service center. Service center phone 627 7777, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE SELLER
14. All pictures of hansashop.eu products are for illustrative purposes only. The trader has the right to change the prices, assortment, descriptions and other information concerning the goods for sale without prior notice.
15. We confirm that we operate in accordance with the Law of Obligations Act, the Consumer Protection Act, the Commercial Activities Act and the Advertising Act in force in the Republic of Estonia.
16. The personal data of the customer entered for the purpose of making purchases is confidential information and is not subject to disclosure to third parties, except for in cases prescribed by law.